This site is created using the Joomla! CMS.
This first offering allows you to request a copy of Mark Passio's ARK to be sent to a UK address from the UK.
I will be taking requests from Europe very soon too.
I have made this available as soon as possible, even though the site is not finished, as I am keen that as many people as possible get the amazing information that it provides.
I plan many more changes so please return soon.
- Checking username to remove silly adverts!
- Alternative colour schemes
- Any interesting suggestions
Please bear with me as I am still learning how to use Joomla!, I have yet to get to grips with CSS formatting.
I will be listing the latest changes here :-
25th October 2019:
- ARK instructions re-issued.
23rd October 2019:
- My Articles now sorted alphabetically.
22nd October 2019:
- Created a module to list a user's aticles and one to list all unpublished articles. There is a problem with Author privileges that this has highlighted, I think it's a bug so I've raised a support request. See [#26773] - 404 Article not found generated for Author's unpublished article.
20th October 2019:
- Created a module. OK, it's just the standard 'Hello World!' one and only on the testing site but I'm creating a module that shows a user's own articles.
11th October 2019:
- Smoothing the rough edges ...
9th October 2019:
- Layout changed, menus moved ...
8th October 2019:
- CSS totally redone!
6th October 2019:
- Minor tweeks to css.
5th October 2019:
- I'm sharing databases even though that was not my intent, great care is needed.
4th October 2019:
- Site cloned, so I have a separate testing site now.
1st October 2019:
- Even more button colours changed.
- Still more to do!
29th September 2019:
- Home button fixed.
- Button colours finally sorted.
- Safari colours now working too.
27th September 2019:
- Forum page now full screen.
- Home button on forum menu only works twice! WTF?
26th September 2019:
- Radiation from a Smart Meter article created.
- New category SmartMeter added..
25th September 2019:
- JCE re-configured fpr PHP.
- Configured the Kumana look & feel to match the rest.
24th September 2019:
- Kunena forum added from https://www.kunena.org
- custom.css file @ /components/com_kunena/template/crypsis/assets/css/custom.css edited through the Kunena Control Panel.
- Pre Registration Validation & Registration Validation plug-ins installed from https://www.function90.com
- Akeeba backup installed from https://www.akeebabackup.com
- This needs Akeeba kickstart for cloning/recovery.
23rd September 2019:
- Minor error in the login sequence fixed using php insert for a redirection.
22nd September 2019:
- Login sequence changed.
18th September 2019:
16th September 2019:
- Users can now register and login after a confirmation email.
15th September 2019:
- Added a Security Certificate for whatonearthishappening.uk
13th September 2019:
- copied components/com_content/views/article/tmpl/default.php to templates/protostar/html/com_content/article so that I can create my own article for my downloads article as tables don't seem to work very well, especially in Chrome.
- Testing access level added.
- Download article set to that access level.
9th September 2019:
- Formatting changes to set link background etc.
- Added 5G articles.
8th September 2019:
- Started creating 5G pages.
- Added extension categories list
7th September 2019:
- Added Testing drop-down 2 levels menu.
- Live and ready for sending copies of Mark's ARK. Maybe!!!
4th September 2019:
- Making the pages have the same overall format!
3rd September 2019:
- Using CSS a little bit more,
- Copying the ARK added to the main menu.
2nd September 2019:
- Using CSS for background colour,
- Menu re-worked, Contact and Site added; Robin Walton removed.
- New article about local installation of Joomla! (for testing changes before going live).
31st August 2019:
- The instructions may change, particularly regarding sending and returning drives.