Smart Meters are not good in many respects :-
- Industry claims about saving money are incorrect, they charge more!
- They will be used to recover debts, switch you off, change the rates...
- There are huge security implications.
- The radiation they give off is unbelievably frequent.
- I believe that one smart meter can act as the hub for a group of them, and if you happen to have it, you will be exposed to much stronger and more frequent bursts of data transfer.
- As far as I can tell a smart meter contains a SIM and is basically a mobile phone.
This list is my opinion, but based on my extensive research around the subject.
I now just need to document the relevant research that backs it up!
To be continued...